Question: What are the advantages of living on campus?
Answer: The residence halls are where a lot of the socializing takes place on campus. Whether you’re playing pool, watching football, microwaving popcorn, or bowling on a neighbor’s Wii, the residence hall is where you’ll meet life-long friends. Residence halls have a lot of other perks as well: no utilities to pay, no bathrooms to clean, close proximity to classes, and usually some form of security.
- Do I have to live on campus my first year of college?
- What are the advantages of living off campus?
- What are the advantages of living on campus?
- My parents want to sign me up for a “quiet” residence hall. Is that a good idea?
- My dorm room is tiny and I have to share it. Why does it cost so much?
- What if I don’t like my roommate?
- I have the opportunity to rush a fraternity or sorority my first year. Should I?