Students who want to take the ACT on February 8th need to act soon. The deadline for regular registration is this Friday, January 10th. You can register late up until Friday, January 24th if you're willing to pay a $23 late registration fee on top of the $36.50 exam fee ($52.50 for the ACT Plus Writing). Register online at the ACT website.
Most scores for the February exam will be released two-and-a-half weeks after the test date -- on February 24th. That date will work for seniors applying to schools with rolling admissions and late deadlines, but for the most part the February exam is best for Juniors who are testing the waters to see how well they score.
More ACT Information
- What's a Good ACT Score?
- What Colleges Require the ACT Plus Writing
- ACT Scores for the Ivy League
- Convert ACT Scores to SAT Scores
- ACT Scores for Top Public Universities
- ACT Scores for Top Liberal Arts Colleges
- When Should You Take the ACT?
- Should You Take the ACT or SAT?
- Overview of Kaplan ACT Test Prep Services
- Kaplan ACT Prep Options