Students who want to take the ACT on December 14th need to act soon. The deadline for regular registration is this Friday, November 8th. You can register late up until Friday, November 22nd if you're willing to pay a $23 late registration fee on top of the $36.50 exam fee ($52.50 for the ACT Plus Writing). Register online at the ACT website.
Most scores for the December exam will be released two-and-a-half weeks after the test date -- on December 30th. This gets the scores to seniors in time for most regular application deadlines.
More ACT Information
- What's a Good ACT Score?
- What Colleges Require the ACT Plus Writing
- ACT Scores for the Ivy League
- Convert ACT Scores to SAT Scores
- ACT Scores for Top Public Universities
- ACT Scores for Top Liberal Arts Colleges
- When Should You Take the ACT?
- Should You Take the ACT or SAT?
- Overview of Kaplan ACT Test Prep Services