Students who want to take the ACT on April 13th need to act soon. The deadline for regular registration is next week, Friday, March 8th. You can register late up until Friday, March 22nd if you're willing to pay a $22 late registration fee on top of the $35 exam fee ($50.50 for the ACT Plus Writing). Register online at the ACT website.
Most scores for the April exam will be released online on April 29th. This gives juniors (and ambitious sophomores) plenty of time to beef up their test-taking skills and take the exam again before deadlines roll around senior year.
More ACT Information
- What's a Good ACT Score?
- What Colleges Require the ACT Plus Writing
- ACT Scores for the Ivy League
- Convert ACT Scores to SAT Scores
- ACT Scores for Top Public Universities
- ACT Scores for Top Liberal Arts Colleges
- When Should You Take the ACT?
- Should You Take the ACT or SAT?
- Overview of Kaplan ACT Test Prep Services