Many, many college applicants are not yet sure about a major. So if a college interviewer asks you about your desired field of study, don't panic. You don't want to shrug your shoulders and dismiss the question, but there are strategies for responding to the question that show your academic interests even if you haven't yet decided on a major. These tips for talking about college majors can help you craft a winning answer.
More Tips for Common Interview Questions:
- "Tell me about yourself."
- "Why are you interested in our college?"
- "What can I tell you about our college?"
- "Who has most influenced you?"
- "What will you contribute to our campus?"
- "Tell me about a challenge you overcame."
- "What do you do for fun in your free time?"
- What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?
- Does Your Record Reflect Your Ability?
- Recommend a Good Book to Me
- What would you do differently in high school?
- More Interview Questions